The health and safety of members is our number one priority. Swimming is an active sport and participation is not without risk; we ask that all members acknowledge and adhere to the following:
- Swimmers are to use their own discretion before entering the baths, and to visually inspect the water before swimming
- Do not swim if the water is discoloured, smells unusual, or has significant amounts of rubbish or plant litter.
- The baths are unsupervised, no lifeguards are present
- No running, unsafe or dangerous behaviour
- No pushing or throwing persons into the water
- No bombing or excessive splashing
- No glass permitted in the swimming area
- Follow the direction of race marshals and the race starter
- Only enter the water when it is safe to do so
- Exercise caution using the entry/exit ladders, particularly at low tide
- Observe Council signage and rules, including in the change facilities
- The changing room floors can be slippery when wet
- Take care around the BBQ areas which are hot when in operation
Please also review the additional COVID Safe guidance currently in place.