To keep all swimmers safe, the Club has a COVID-Safe plan in place and we will adhere to directions given by the governing authorities.
- In line with NSW Government requirements, during October and November, all swimmers and non-swimmers in attendance over the age of 16 will need to be fully vaccinated to participate, and will be required to provide proof of their vaccination status upon arrival at the Baths. This is in addition to signing in via the QR code.
- If you are feeling unwell or have COVID symptoms please stay at home.
- Enter via the roller shutters but please avoid congestion through the pool gates.
- Everyone in attendance must register using the COVID app via the QR code on the desks on arrival at the Baths. This is in addition to registering to swim. Parents/carers please register on behalf of our younger swimmers.
- Use the Hand Sanitizer/wipes as necessary; use discretion when exchanging the race timers.
- Swimmers should not congregate at either end of the lanes until your race has been called.
- Families from the same household are permitted to sit together, everyone else should maintain the 1.5m social distancing.
- The Club does not manage the change facilities, please follow Council posted guidance. Aim to spend as little time in the change rooms as possible.
- No volunteers or children are to enter the kiosk. It will be operated by Kathy and family and will be closed when Kathy is swimming (unless one of her family members is there).
- Please follow social distancing guidelines and signage when ordering items from the kiosk.
We trust you understand the necessity of implementing and adhering to these rules to enable us to proceed with our season.